THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS !
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any organization.
The Dolphin Players produce six to seven full productions every year, participate in the Community Coalition of Empire and Shakespeare in the Park, and maintain the recently renovated Dolphin Playhouse. With no paid staff, it takes a lot of volunteers to operate the facility, present quality theater, and keep the organization afloat.
Thanks to volunteers, a newsletter is now being printed, and the extensive library is being catalogued. There is always more that can be done, and we continually need volunteers to man the box office and concessions, build sets, organize costumes and props, and publicize the activities of the Playhouse, as well as myriad of other short and long term opportunities.
If you would like to get involved please give us a call at 541-808-2611.
- Dolphin Players Board of Directors
- President -Kevin Thurkow
- Vice President-Bobbi Wilson
- Secretary-Margaret Partner
- Treasurer-Joy McCarthy
- Managing Director-Alice Carlson
- Dolphin Players Members at Large
- Semantha Ashford
- Brenda Belongie
- Bob Belongie
- Alice Carlson
- Richard Dungjen
- Brad Keith
- Phyllis Love
- George Nixon
- Paul Olson
- Brenda Sund
- Serena Waters
- Committee and Chair Person
- Cleaning-Paul Olson
- Concessions and Box Office-Joy McCarthy
- Costumes and Props-Brenda Belongie
- Finance/Advertising/Fundraising-Brad Keith
- Green Room and Make Up-
- Lights-Alice Carslon
- Marquee and Display Case-
- Membership and Volunteers-Semantha Ashford
- Party at the Playhouse-Bobbi Wilson
- Play selection and Production Calendar-Barbara Booth-Nixon
- Publicity and Mailing-George Nixon
- Social Media-Kevin Thurkow
- Sound-Bob Belongie
- Stage Construction-
- Youth Liason-Brenda Sund